Sunday, November 20, 2016

Who wore it best?

 I have some outfits that I took pictures of both Brielle & Rosalyn in.... and I happened to remember them so that I could take a picture of Adeline too.  I put them all together, and here is the result! 

I wish I had known I would have had three girls and could have staged these pictures more accurately in the coming months/years. ha ha.  There aren't a lot of pictures that I can find each child wearing the same thing! But here are four from the past few months.  What do you think? I think my girls each look different from each other! It is surprising to me to see them compared next to each other.  They have distinct faces to me, as their mother. Clearly related, but not spitting image! 

This is my own version of Who wore it best? ha ha.  



No comments: