Saturday, November 12, 2016

October!

When we weren't in costumes doing Halloween things, we were having fun doing these things!....

I had a mommy-daughter date with Brielle.  We try to do these often. But I want to remember this one particularly...I was running an errand at the mall and stopped to take her into the Disney store.  
She was in awe and so excited. 
I am convinced that "heaven" for a four-year old is something like the Disney store. 

We went to the park and Adeline went in a swing! I was having fun pushing these two, but then had to go help Brielle.  I came back to this image of boredom.  Hilarious. 

I'm not sure if this movie will play.  But here is Brielle and her future husband Jude dancing to the Caspar Babypants show I took them to. 

We went to a park.  Brielle and Rosalyn were more interested in playing in the mud than at the playground.  They got super dirty. 

We made a wild trip to Ikea and bought the girls a new dresser for their room.  Ikea is always a crazy experience...the girls want to run everywhere and jump on everything! I can't blame them. :) 
Trying out the beds...

In the end, I put the whole dresser together mostly by myself! It took me a week to do.  Little by little! 

I helped with the stake dinner.  I was asked to do the flower arrangements on the tables and around the room.  They turned out pretty! I'll take that job anytime! 

We went to Kelsey Creek farm.  The animals were happy to see us on this particularly cold morning. 

Brielle was really excited about Halloween.  She would count down the days on my Halloween advent calendar.  Every day she would ask me what day it is! 

We went to Schilter Family Farm with my Mom, Kate & Blakely! Such a fun farm with so much to do! 


The girls loved petting all the animals. 
Um, I need a pet bunny.  Just so I can see Rosalyn hold one again. 

Obligatory Hayride! 
Selfie in the sun! 
Gorgeous day! 

Climbing the hay...this was after going through the hay maze. 
Grandma is great for a piggy-back ride! 
Playing with the water games at the playground. 
My Mom's shirt said "This Grandma loves her ghouls." ....Perfect Halloween shirt! 
I loved getting to hold Blakely.  She is SO CUTE. 

Thanks for a fun time at the farm, Grandma! 

We went bowling - underwater themed! It was such a cool place.  Why didn't I take more pictures??? 

The girls made these pumpkins at the Dad's pumpkin party with their art class.  Jeff took them and they had so much fun pinning vegetables on their pumpkins to make faces.  Such a cute idea! 

B & R are LOVING their art class.  They do such creative things! I got this picture from their teacher...they are hammering golf tees into a pumpkin.  They were obsessed and did this for a long time.

Adeline went on her first flight! We went to Utah to see Marie! Girls trip!! 

Marie picked us up. We went to this fancy chocolate tasting place in downtown Provo and had a fun night learning about chocolate.  Because that is how you start a girls weekend!

Adeline liked it.  Especially the vinegar samples at the end.  Hilarious! She is jeff's child. 

Such a cool place. Look at the decor. 

Fun times with the ladies! 

The next morning we went to BYU campus and Claire got a tour.  We had fun going around remembering our experiences all over campus. 

Had to stop at the Cougareat for lunch!
Shopping time! We went to this adorable store, and DownEast of course. 
Then it was time for a little baby shower with Josie & Jacey. We met at Zupas. Yum!

I loved talking and catching up. 

Next day, we had a lazy day around Marie's place.  Talking, laughing and eating. 
I facetimed with the girls and Jeff.  They were so excited to see Adeline.  They missed her! I think this screen shot is so cute. 

Jeff was getting prepared for Dad-duty. 
While the rest of us played games: 

And then we went to dinner at Brick Oven.  I always eat well in Utah. 

Sunday was our last day...we went to church at Marie's ward.  And then drove my Mom and Claire to the airport! 

I rented a car and stopped by to see my friend Rachel and her new little baby boy.  It was so fun to see her as a mother.  I bawled when I met her little guy.  I'm just too sentimental. :) 

Then I drove up to Ogden and spent the time with Lori & Kevin!



All decorated for Fall! Adeline approves. 

'
The next day we spent the morning together and then she went into work.  I followed her and got the grand tour! 
I then got to see my old roommates before I had to leave for my plane.  Such fun girls...nothing has changed, except there were a lot of little kids running around! There are 11.5 kids between us! 

And then we were back in Seattle.  Happily reunited with Jeff and the girls.  It was a great trip! 

No comments: