Sunday, July 10, 2016

The month of May!

Lots to report on our month of May!
Rosalyn got new shoes.  I had taken her to Walmart on an outing (we try to do lots of one-on-one time with each girl)...and she saw these pink shoes and I got them for her.  She didn't take them off for a few days straight.  Even at night.  Ha! It was really cute.  

We went to lots of parks and enjoyed the sunshine! It was really hot - 90's for a few days in May! 

We cooled off in the back yard with sprinklers. The girls would wear boots and carry umbrellas while playing in the sprinklers.  Can you tell they live in Seattle?!? ha ha.  I liked this picture. 

We got to skype one last time with Mike on his mission - on Mother's Day


I saw a dinosaur riding a 4-wheeler in it's natural habitat.

Brielle is getting good (well, for a 3 year old) at taking pictures and movies on my phone.  She snapped this one in the back yard of Adeline & I. 

Dear, sweet Adeline.  She wiggles and squeals and wants to play with her sisters so bad.  Don't worry, little one! Your time is coming soon! 

This month we had to work on some obedience issues. So we tried the sticker chart - perfect for 3 year olds who need a little incentive to not go out the front door alone while I'm nursing her sister.  But I digress....
Brielle loved getting stickers and it worked like a charm! The girls got ice cream when they filled up the rows and then we went to Chuck E Cheese's when the whole thing was filled.

Brielle is a typical first child, and a little Mom. She followed Rosalyn around giving her tokens to ride all the rides.  I don't think Brielle rode more than a few! ha ha.  It was really sweet. She wanted to be in charge of the tokens. 

Springtime turns my yard into the garden of Eden.  I have amazing flowers blooming in all areas.  I couldn't keep up! I constantly had multiple vases of fresh flowers around my house.  It brought me such joy putting the bouquets together. 


Jeff called our kitchen my "flower factory." There were always flowers waiting to be trimmed and put in vases! ha.  I decided on night before our photo shoot to make flower crowns for the girls.  I had all the supplies and pretty flowers just steps outside my door.  
They turned out great! I've found a new hobby. :) 


One day I braved Story Time at the library.  It was crazy.  Here is how I transported the three.  ha ha.  I'm not sure I can handle Story Time with three right now. ha. 

Beautiful baby Blakely Marie Bates was born! I was so excited to finally meet this precious girl. It has been lots of fun seeing my brother Jeff as a Dad.  He calls me or texts me often with baby questions.  It is so cute! 


Jeff went to Georgia at the end of May to celebrate his niece, Kayla's high school graduation! His whole family was there to celebrate, and he had a great time with them.  I stayed on my own at home for 5 days and lived to tell the tale! 



We had some wild times....
Luckily the peaceful moments of sleeping children made up for it...
 



No comments: