Sunday, July 10, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

I really love being a mother.  These little girls have pieces of my heart, and I cherish them so! 

Jeff took these pictures before we went to church.  It was difficult getting the girls to all look at the camera, and smile and not make silly faces.  There were tears and bribery on all accounts. I have marshmallows behind my back, as well as wet wipes from wiping tears of tantrums. ha ha.  But you would never know by these sweet pictures.  They are not perfect....but that's my life right now! And I'm so glad I got to document my motherhood. 





My favorite part of Mother's Day was hearing the primary children sing to the mothers in sacrament meeting.  When I yearned to have children of my own, that was always something that I looked forward to and caused extra emotion for me on Mother's Day.  Brielle is a sunbeam this year, and got to sing! When they invited all the primary children up, Brielle was the first to go.  Ha ha. She was as excited as I was! Of course, Rosalyn was not to be left out.  She snuck up there with all the other kids.  A stow-away! There was no stopping her. She ended up doing the same thing on Father's Day, even though we were prepared with lots of distractions.  Oh well, it was a moment to be enjoyed and I loved it! And I love these girls. 

No comments: