Thursday, May 5, 2016

April

Here are a few things that happened in April....

Here's Jeff at a celebratory lunch with co-workers for helping the most clients sign up for charitable giving accounts. 
Jeff is always a top performer in his office.  He gets great reviews and has the highest referral rate in the region ....did you read that right? In the region...which includes all the way to Chicago! Yes, his clients love him, and he loves his clients.  He's so good at what he does.  Did you know that he has now worked at Fidelity Investments for 5 years? Happy work anniversary!

On April 22nd - a year ago, I cut Brielle's hair for the first time.  Since Rosalyn needed a haircut around the same time, I decided to make it a tradition! ha ha.  Rosalyn got her hair chopped.  In fact, our whole family got hair cuts...except the baby of course. :) 
I didn't mean to cut her hair so short, but she didn't sit as still as Brielle did, and I had to keep evening it out.  So now it is a cute bob on her...and you know what? We love it.  It fits her face and she looks adorable. 

I've been doing lots of yard work lately.  I send the girls out to the back yard with me and I pull weeds while they play.  We have so many plants in our back yard, I have to keep up with it or it is overwhelming! Good thing I really enjoy gardening.  
Except for when I get stung by a Stinging Nettle bush! I didn't know what Stinging Nettle was.  But now I do! And it turns out, I had a whole bush of it! Let me tell you, the bush lives up to its name.  A good 24 hours of stinging. 

The part of my yard that I really enjoy are all the flowers.  I have new blooms of all types of varieties come up in my yard, and I get to enjoy them in my home.  It is heavenly, and a little thank you for all the yard work I do. 


As Adeline develops, I keep thinking she looks like Jeff's baby pictures. I have this one example...Adeline & Jeff.  Ok, it's not the best to show what I mean. I'll have to see if I can capture more similarities. 


The girls love spending time with Adeline and they were so excited when I put her in the Bumbo Seat for the first time.  Now she can sit with us while we eat at the table. :) 
Rosalyn likes Adeline's play mat. ha. 

We went to a birthday party for a friend....it was at a bounce house! The girls had a great time and jumped so much they were a sweaty mess by the end.  


The birthday girl had a firework for a candle turned firework on her cake...crazy! Rosalyn's face in the background expressed my feeling at the time. ha! 

Another party this month was Kate's baby shower! It was lovely! 


Kate is due at the end of May.  I am so excited for her!! She is going to be such a fantastic Mom, and I am excited to see her new little girl when she comes. She has a cute ballet-themed nursery for her little girl and I love it. Come on, baby! Can't wait to meet you! 

No comments: